-
March 17th, 2003, 01:42 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Melissa, by looking at the pictures, I would never have thought that they could stand or let alone sit on their own either. I thought they were just squishy little baby dolls that either lie down or has to lean on something. Their legs looked to curved too to stand, how refreshing to find out that they can. I can't wait for mine to get here, but now I want the brown haired/eyed one too. I'm thinking now that I should have got her as well. But at first I only wanted one so that I could just focus one doll. But they are so darn cute!! I am sooooo bad! [img]redface.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks